Self portrait for the blog


For this blog I have decided to create one self-portrait of mine departing from a photo. I have decided to use a graphic style, less pictorial. For this I have decided to use Adobe Illustrator to the place of the usual Corel Painter. I'm pleasantly happy by the final result, some job of Kozyndan (an artists that I love a lot) vaguely remembers me. I think that I will make soon other illustrations with the same style.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Per questo blog ho deciso di creare un mio autoritratto partendo da una foto. ho deciso di utilizzare uno stile piu' grafico, meno pittorico. Per questo ho deciso di utilizzare illustrator al posto del solito painter. Sono rimasto piacevolmente colpito dal risultato finale, mi ricorda vagamente qualche lavoro di Kozyndan, artisti che amo molto. Penso che farò presto altre illustrazioni con il medesimo stile.